Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Mark Wahlberg is John Bennette in “TED”

type='html'>

Mark Wahlberg has played lethal hitmen, deadly snipers, intimidating cops, crusty sailors, hair-triggered soldiers and a championship boxer but in the new comedy "Ted," he plays a pot-head who ends up on the wrong side of a brawl with his best friend, a stuffed bear.

What was your best Christmas present?

One Christmas, when I was a little boy, I got a brand new bike. I convinced my parents and my brother that I already knew how to ride a bike. It was a really cold Christmas morning in Boston. They took me outside with my new bike and I was so excited. I got on the bike and they started pushing me. So, I’m going down the hill riding the bike but I had never ridden a bike before and I didn’t know how to stop. I ended up going over the curb and crashing into the chimney of someone’s house. After that, my brother was nice enough to put training wheels on the bike and I learned to ride over the next few months.

Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment